From the M32
- Follow signs for the M32 (city centre), passing the Ikea store on your right
- At the end of the M32, take the middle lane as you approach the traffic lights and bear left
- After the traffic lights move into the left lane and follow signs for Broadmead and Bristol Airport
- Bear right, going underneath the bridge, following signs for A4, A37 and Temple Meads
- Stay in the left lane, marked Bath and Wells
- At the first set of traffic lights you will see the Royal Bank of Scotland on your left, proceed straight ahead
- At the next set of traffic lights, stay in the left hand filter lane and take a left turn into Temple Back East
- Osborne Clarke is the first building on the right (grey steel and glass)
Bristol has two train stations:
Bristol Parkway is approximately 20 minutes' journey by car.
It takes two minutes to walk from Bristol Temple Meads to the Osborne Clarke offices. Exit the station via the car park (to your right, rather than the main station exit), following signs towards Temple Quay and the water ferry. Walk past the row of shops on your left until you reach the Square. Walk diagonally across the Square, turning left into Temple Back East. Osborne Clarke is the last building on the left (grey steel and glass) before you reach the main road (opposite the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel).
Holiday Inn Express:
There is a pay and display car park opposite Temple Meads Station and behind the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel. It is a 5-minute walk to the Osborne Clarke office from either car park. To get from the car park to the office on foot, walk along the main road (Temple Gate) in front of the Hotel, heading towards the large roundabout, with the KPMG building on your left. Take the second exit off the roundabout and walk about 100 yards towards the M32. We are the second building on the right (grey steel and glass), opposite the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel.
Click here for more car parking.
Hilton Garden Inn Hotel:
There is a small pay and display car park situated behind the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel (it is not the hotel's car park). It is a 1-minute walk to the Osborne Clarke office. Parking is limited to 4 hours. The Hilton Garden Inn Hotel is directly opposite Osborne Clarke. The easiest way to reach this car park by car is to start from Osborne Clarke's building, turn left onto Temple Back East and drive straight across the dual carriage way into Temple Back (the road to the right of the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel). Then turn sharp left behind the hotel to access the car park.
Click here for a map of the area.